On Tuesday, October 9, the Massachusetts Financial Education Collaborative (MFEC) will hold its Fourth Annual Financial Education Summit at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. The program will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 4:00 p.m.
This year, the 4th Annual Summit's performance management theme will focus participants on enhancing program outcomes and building a collaborative system for assessment, how it is done and who changes as result. For more information on MFEC, please visit www.MassSaves.org.
Other Summit activities include:
- Interactive workshops on best practices and outcomes
- Presenting your colleagues, MFEC's Summit Pioneers of collaborative outcomes assessment
- Presentation of award winning Money Matters Play
- Opportunities to become an MFEC member
- A chance to win an iPad at the member meeting, and more!
To register for this event or to get for more information please click here.