Tuesday, April 12
11:30 to 1 pm
Fort Collins Area Chamber
225 S. Meldrum
Register online or call (970) 482-3746
An Entrepreneur’s Guide To Success
Matt Shoup, founder and President of M&E Painting and Shoup Consulting will share with us stories and lessons from his roller coaster entrepreneurial ride. Matt’s journey began at the age of 9, and from his first lawn service business up to M&E Painting today, Matt reflects on his successes, failures and lessons learned along to guide and inspire entrepreneurs to succeed.
This Knowledge Bites presentation will teach you how to:
- Learn how the secrets to sales, marketing and networking
- Learn how to stand out, be remembered and make a mark
- Discover your vision, mission and passions
- Realize the power of positive thinking, affirmation and connection with other successful people
- Ascertain the importance of always learning, both the easy way and the hard way
- Acquire the “never quit” mentality
Matt will share with us immediate take away value to implement in your business today!
Cost is $15/member, $20/non-member and includes lunch and seminar materials. Lunch, check in and networking activities will begin at 11:30 a.m. in the Fort Collins Area Chamber Board Room, 225 S. Meldrum St. The presentation will begin at noon. Registration will close on Monday, April 11 at 5:00 pm. No walk up registration is available for this event.
Registration is available online at www.FortCollinsChamber.com